8/6/09

Kyle's return

It was a few weeks before I would run into Kyle again, just enough time to put the entire incident out of my mind and even convince myself maybe it didn’t really happen.
I was home alone, Jillian had gone out with one of her new friends and I was very grateful for the space. In anticipation of my night of solitude I had bought a six pack of light beer, rented one of my favorite films, Breakfast at Tiffany's and made a bowl of popcorn.

I'd already finished one can of beer and was well into the second as the movie began. I do not drink much or often so I was already feeling pretty good. I was only about twenty minutes into the film when there was a knock on the door, I wasn't expecting anyone so decided not to answer; the knock became more insistent. I figured it was someone probably looking for Jillian so I went to tell them she wasn't home.

I opened the door without checking the peep hole first, a terrible habit, and as I threw the door open there was Kyle filling the entranceway. He leaned in against the door frame, whisky on his breath, his hair tousled and a very dangerous expression on his face. He looked into the apartment his expression wicked as he noted the popcorn and single can of beer on the end table.

“Hey Sash,” the abbreviated version of my name slipping off his tongue like a hiss, gave me goose bumps. I swallowed hard and just stared at him with what I had hoped to be a menacing glare, he continued undaunted. “Ran into Jilly down at the spot, and she told me you were here all by yourself.” As he spoke he pushed past me into the living room, in spite of my attempt to block his entrance.

“I remembered how much fun we had last time, and thought what an opportunity to make some more memories while Jill is out getting her ‘girl on’. “ he leered at me and I was suddenly very frightened, yet also filled with a strange tingling that seemed to emanate from between my thighs. The alcohol I’d consumed making me bold, I slammed the apartment door in irritation and stepped right up to him demanding in a belligerent tone that he leave!

The slap landed so fast I had no time to avoid it, his palm finding its mark square on my cheek with enough force to land me sprawling on the couch, tears immediately leaping to my eyes. “Don’t you ever talk to me like that again you stupid little bitch or next time you’ll get more then a little love tap!” he snarled and all I could do was stare up at him face stinging and speechless.

Then with a feline pounce he was on top of me, straddling me, his hands grabbing my arms and pinning them over my head into the couch cushions. His mouth was hot, fast and brutal pummeling my lips, tongue invading as his crotch pressed against me. I could feel how hard he was just digging into me. I squirmed whimpering in protest, but my body was responding in a much different fashion.

His kisses were making my head swim; combined with the alcohol I was feeling almost dizzy. My pussy was suddenly flooding wet, soaking my panties and dampening my sweat bottoms. With one hand he continued to ruthlessly grip and squeeze my wrists, I could feel the bones creaking in his grasp. With the other he began squeezing my breasts alternating, pinching, twisting, and hurting me. I tried to wiggle free, but he had me pinned like a butterfly to corkboard. I wasn’t going anywhere.

He leaned back grinning evilly. “Such nice fat tits, I love your tits Sash and I especially enjoy hurting them.” He punctuated this by grabbing my left breast and crushing it in his hand. I cried out and he slapped me again, this time not as hard as before. “Shhhh slut! You are not allowed to make sound yet; you need to learn your place!” I burst into tears but this only made Kyle’s smile wider. “Go ahead and cry whore, makes my cock so hard.” And I could feel the truth of his statement as his bulge grew and pressed tighter still to me.

He suddenly stood pulling me up by my arms, “We are going to your room now slut and I’m going to make you cum so fucking hard.” I was now stumbling to try and keep up as he basically dragged me to my room, kicking the door open. He threw me to the bed, and walked to my dressed grabbing one of my fancy scarves from the top. I was paralyzed watching him, pussy pulsing, heart racing, so afraid yet something else. I felt my face burning, this was wrong!

He pushed me back flat again catching my wrists this time lashing them together with the scarf and looping round my head board. I began pleading with him not to do this but snapped my mouth shut as he raised his hand menacingly. After securing my hands, he reached down and with a swift snap of his wrist broke the straps of my tank top, pulling it down, my breasts popping loose, nipples instantly snapping taut. “Yes that’s what I like to see.” He seemed to be speaking to himself.

Then grabbing the waist of my sweat pants he pulled the shredded remains of my top and my bottoms off in one swift motion. I was then laid bare and utterly vulnerable before him, eyes welling up again with tears, lower lip quivering. “Now look what we have here, just as hot and fuckable as I remember.” I close my eyes face seared red with shame.

He hit my right breast a hard slap, making me jump and scream. “Open your fucking eyes whore; I want you to see what I’m doing to you! Understand!? “ I nodded mutely, trembling, the pain in my breast having a strange affect as my pussy seemed to swell in response to the pain, the tingling growing more insistent. SMACK, he hit again this time a swift palm swing to the left breast, “ I couldn’t hear you BITCH!” I jumped moaning, “Yes, yes, yes….I understand.”

“I understand…what?” he snarled fiercely hand up. “Siiir, sir, I understand Sir.” I don’t know how I knew what Kyle wanted, but this seemed to appease him and he nodded, reaching down and rolling my fat pink nipples between his fingers. “That’s right, slut. Very good. And just look at this.” As he spoke he reached down and slid his index finger over my incredibly slick slit, my clit throbbing hard and standing thick from my swollen cunt lips. I shuddered from the pleasure of it, not wanting it, but unable to not feel it.

“Yes this is going to be a nice saucy little fuck hole for me.” he jabbed his finger inside, slipping easily into my wetness making me bite lip to not moan, not wanting to show him how good it felt. But he knew, he could tell. I hated it, but felt that need growing over riding my rational mind. “You’ll be begging for my cock soon enough Sasha.” He purred, and the worst part was I knew it was true, even as I shook my head in denial.

My breasts still mildly stinging he returned to pinching my nipples, growing increasingly more aggressive with them until I was squirming and squealing from the pain. His eyes were all a light and I could tell he was really getting off on it and it was doing something strange to me. I was so hot, I felt like my pussy was going to explode without him even touching it. I couldn’t escape him, as he tortured me.

Finally he stopped and I was sobbing breathlessly, my body quaking like a seizure. He dipped his fingers back into my cunt, and I could hear the wetness, feel it making my thighs slick. This time I moaned loud. I wanted more, to have him stretching me, making me dirty. “What a fucking slut, your pussy is so wet, your soaked all the way to your asshole.” As if to accentuate the fact he slid his fingertip over my puckered anus, I shrieked “NO” as if he were trying to murder me.

“Oh you will be begging me to fill this hole too eventually Slutty Sasha, I promise. I am going to make a world class fuck toy out of you yet.” He wiggled his finger pressing it to my asshole not quite pushing it inside. I tried to buck away, while he laughed at my attempts. Drawing his hand away, he returned to working on my pussy, stroking my clit, rolling it in his fingers until I thought I would lose my mind, involuntarily my body responding, hips rising, breath ragged.

“You want it baaaad, doncha? Like a fucking bitch in heat needing to be mounted? Say it Sasha, say you need my cock and I’ll give you the pounding of your life.” I tossed my head side to side almost incoherent muttering “no, no, no”; but his hands were doing things to me, and then he began sucking my tenderized nips. My refusal was quickly converted to begging. Panting the words, body aching, “please, please, please.” I chanted.

“Please what slut?” I could hear the triumph and amusement in his voice. “Please, Kyle, please…. “ I didn’t want to say it, didn’t want to admit it, didn’t want to need it. He wiggled his finger teasingly over my clit, and I almost shouted “Please FUCK ME, just like the whore you say I am, pleeeeaaaaaase.” He laughed pulling away from me, and stripping, his cock standing out like a flag pole, his erection glistening with pre-cum.

“That’s a good, good little bitch. Now I’m going to give you just what that filthy little hole needs.” He pulled my legs up, stretching my body uncomfortably against my bound wrists. Placing my ankles on his shoulders he drove his straining shaft into me, hard, bruising me with the first thrust and not relenting as he did exactly as he promised and ploughed me rough and painfully. Thrashing my cunt with his cock, I came explosively screaming for more, and got it.

He fucked me for several hours, rotating my body into various positions, slapping my tits and ass occasionally as he saw fit. The pain only made my orgasms more intense, and I was humiliated by my body but driven to such incredible heights of pleasure, I get turned on just remembering it. He used me until he couldn’t hold back then shot his load over my tits, smearing my chest with his cum.

Wiping himself off on my sweat stained bed spread, he got up and dressed, then finally untied me. I lay completely spent and worn. “I’m leaving now Sasha, but I will be back we still have so much more to explore.” He reached down and tweaked my clit and slid a finger deep in my battered pussy, “I own this fine little cock slot, and you know it.” I could only stare at him helplessly as he laughed, then turned and left.

But I did know it. Already I was thinking of what might happen the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment